Shed Opening Hours
Monday: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Tuesday: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Wednesday: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Woodturning and woodcarving ONLY
Thursday: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Friday: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 3.00pm
Members’ meeting: 3rd Friday of each month from 12pm to 1pm.
Woodturners’ Meeting: 2nd Saturday of each month from 10am to 3pm (February – November)
To attend the Shed members must be double vaccinated – you will need to provide proof of vaccination before entering the Shed.
Proof can be:
- A hard copy
- Show your vaccination status in the Medicare app on your phone
- In your Wallet app on your phone (this can be found via the MyGov website)
- A photograph on the phone of your vaccination certificate.
- Sign in using your phone and the QR code provided before entering the workshop area. Note: The usual Shed sign-in must also be completed for insurance purposes.
- Wear a mask when in the Shed.
- Maintain 1.5 m Social Distancing at all times.
- When leaving the Shed check out using the Services NSW Covid app or their website
- Do not attend the Shed if you are unwell
No booking is required to attend the Shed. The Shed, with the normal number of members, meets the one person per 4m2 rule. This will be monitored. If in the excitement of getting out we have more than our usual number of Members in the Shed, then we will look at resuming the booking system. Every Shed member must observe social distancing to avoid the need for a booking system.
We appeal to members who can attend the Shed during the week not to attend on Saturday. Note: Tuesday and Friday are typically the Shed’s busy days while Monday and Wednesday have fewer numbers.
- Members must accept the directions of the Rostered Supervisor including any direction to wear a face mask or leave the Workshop.
- All members who have been “rostered on” will be asked to sign a declaration that they have complied with and accepted the Rules of Entry listed above and below.
- Supervisors will clean down the sink area and meal table with sanitiser product (methylated spirit and water solution) or detergent.
- Member’s need to practise safe distancing (1.5 metres) during the morning tea break and at lunchtime; and when moving around the Shed as where possible.
- It is the Members’ personal responsibility to sanitise their hands while working when they feel the need.
Members need to bring:
- Lunch (microwave will not be in use),
- Own cup/mug and bring your own tea or coffee, sugar and milk. Boiling water will be provided. The Coffee Guy will be in at 10.30.
- Personal hand sanitiser.
- Surgical mask and gloves (not compulsory).