Shed Opening Hours
Monday: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Tuesday: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Wednesday: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Woodturning and woodcarving ONLY
Thursday: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Friday: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 3.00pm
Members’ meeting: 3rd Friday of each month from 12pm to 1pm.
Woodturners’ Meeting: 2nd Saturday of each month from 10am to 3pm (February – November)
Email the President or use the enquiry form to book your spot at the Shed.
We are limited to 15 people – 2 Supervisors and 13 members.
- Members to sanitise their hands when entering and leaving the Shed.
- Members to sign in and out (as usual). Preferably use your own pen.
- Rules of Entry – only rostered members to enter the shed.
No Member is permitted to enter the workshop if:
- They have the symptoms of a cold or flu or are suffering from a runny nose or a dry or sore throat or unexplained fatigue; or
- If they have been tested for COVID-19 in the previous two weeks and are awaiting results; or
- If they have tested positive for COVID-19 in the previous four weeks; or
- If they have attended the demonstrations on Saturday June 6 and/or Friday, June 12, or have closely associated with anyone who was at the demonstration.
- Members must accept the directions of the Rostered Supervisor including any direction to wear a face mask or leave the Workshop.
- All members who have been “rostered on” will be asked to sign a declaration that they have complied with and accepted the Rules of Entry listed above and below.
- Supervisors will clean down the sink area and meal table with sanitiser product (methylated spirit and water solution) or detergent.
- Member’s need to practise safe distancing (1.5 metres) during the morning tea break and at lunchtime; and when moving around the Shed as where possible.
- It is the Members’ personal responsibility to sanitise their hands while working when they feel the need.
Members need to bring:
- Lunch (microwave will not be in use),
- Own cup/mug and bring your own tea or coffee, sugar and milk. Boiling water will be provided. The Coffee Guy will be in at 10.30.
- Personal hand sanitiser.
- Surgical mask and gloves (not compulsory).